Sunday, July 15, 2007

What Are They Thinking?


I hope that what I'm about to do is not seen as disrespectful but as harmless humor. This morning my gf and I were sitting around drinking coffee and reading the morning paper and ran across this picture on the front page of The New York Times. We immediately launched into a conversation as to what each person was thinking in this picture. Once again, no disrespect intended. I wish I had pop ups for this but I'll make do with what I have.
Nancy Reagan: "I hope this many people come to my funeral."
Rosalyn Carter: "I don't know why Jimmy keeps dragging me to these events."
Jimmy Carter: "I could use a peanut butter and jelly sandwich right about now."
Laura Bush: "It's so damn hot in here my makeup is running."
Bill Clinton: "Hillary, I knew you did that."
Hillary Clinton: "So, tomorrow I have six speeches, and oh I have to remind Chelsea that we are scheduled to have dinner this week."
Barbara Bush: "And they thought I was old."

No comments: