Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Update on the Bruhaha at City Hall

It seems that Viola Plummer was sitting next to Councilman Charles Barron on the floor of the New York City City Council. She was not suppose to be there because the floor is reserved for councilmembers, speakers and guests of the City Council Speaker. Plummer fit none of these categories because she was fired two weeks ago. On the way out Barron pointed at Quinn and said, "Christine you will never be mayor." Sounds like a threat to me. And as I reported earlier Plummer, I heard her this time, screamed "Let go of me, let go of me." She was talking to the guards and Barron believe it or not. But the best soundbite was when Plummer said, "What difference does it make where I sit? I could sit in there, I could sit out here (the hallway), I could sit on the roof. But I know what she is doing, she wants to aggrivate me." And this comes from a woman who thinks she doesn't have a behavior problem. She vows to be back at the next session of the council in August. Too bad I'll be on Cape Cod or else I would try to be there just for the fireworks.

No comments: