Saturday, July 28, 2007

Any Means Necessary

If you have read my blog before you know how mcuh I hate pedophiles. I use the word hate because hate is a word that everyone who cares about children should use. The power of the word hate reminds us of how animalistic and debased they are as they indulge in debauchery that many children barely survive. I don't believe that these people can be reformed and do believe that they should be medicated. I also believe that they should be kept as far away from children as is legally possible. In this story we find that the legal system cannot touch Jack McClellan even though he claims to be a pedophile and has a website detailing places where children can be found. According to the article McClellan's activities are not against the law so he goes untouched. I'm not one for more laws but in this case we need to do something to protect our children.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sadly enough, it's not just about Jack. He is involved with a, large, highly organized social network for pedophiles. I outlined the online relationships and thier websites a bit today in my blog:
www.fraudarena.wordpress.com