Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Lets Talk

One of my dreams is to go to law school. I think law school is a wonderful opportunity to learn the law and learn about the laws that have made a difference in our lives and our country. Since I was a little girl I loved the look of a law book, the smell of a law book and in later years I truly enjoy reading law cases. Now, don't get me wrong, I have some idea about law school having worked in one for three years so I'm not totally obtuse as to what goes on in law school classes. And each and every time I spoke to prospective students I thought about applying myself. Plus, I have several friends who are lawyers and two brothers who are, so I know a little something.

So my plan is to present a law case each week and comment on it. I would love to have folks write in with their comments because it would add to the conversation. I will start tomorrow and since there are so many that interest me I'll wait till then to post it. Lets talk.

No comments: