Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My View of The View

Ok, I admit it I was actually watching The View this morning before leaving to do somehting important like take my partner to the doctor. I got caught up in Rosie O'Donnel comments on president Bush's address last evening. She was practically salivating as she went on to berate Bush on the war in Iraq and everything else she could thing of to throw at him. Her comments that New Orleans should be the most important concern of this presidency is typical liberal gibberish. It is typical because like everything else, the devastation in New Orleans has become a racial issue as opposed to a human issue. I never knew that hurricanse selected the race of its victims but liberals like Rosie see race wherever they go. I was surprised, however, to see that there was someone there to challenge Rosie and her assumptions and that was Elisabeth Hasselbeck. I'm not sure what her political affiliation is but it was nice to see someone oppose or speak over Rosie. I'm not a fan of The View because I consider it trash tv but I had to watch Rosie just once to reinforce my dislike of her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't see The View, but check out the link below and tell me WHY my home town of New Orleans should not be spoken of. This is an American city more than a year later.
http://mdg81.blogspot.com/2006/09/new-orleans-9th-ward-gentilly-lakeview.html
I am sorry but this country needs to be ashamed. It's neglect of New Orleans is criminal.